- Appanah, S. & Turnbull, J.M. (eds.) 1998, "A Review of Dipterocarps: Taxonomy, Ecology and Silviculture," Center for International Forestry Research. Bogor, Indonesia, p220.
- Ashton, M.S., Goodale, U.M, Bawa, K.S., Ashton, P.S. & Neidel, J.D. 2014, "Restoring working forests in human dominated landscapes of tropical South Asia: An introduction", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 329, pp. 335-339.
- Biswas, S.R., Mallik, A.U., Choudhury, J.K., & Nishat, A. 2009, "A unified framework for the restoration of Southeast Asian mangroves-bridging ecology, society and economics", Wetlands Ecology and Management, vol. 17, pp. 365–383.
- Giri C., Pengra B., Zhu Z., Singh A., & Tieszen L.L. 2007. “Monitoring mangrove forest dynamics of the Sundarbans in Bangladesh and India using multi-temporal satellite data from 1973 to 2000” Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, vol. 73, pp. 91-100.
- Iftekhar, M.S. & Takama, T. 2008, "Perceptions of biodiversity, environmental services, and conservation of planted mangroves: A case study on Nijhum Dwip Island, Bangladesh", Wetlands Ecology and Management, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 119-137.
- Muhammed, N., Koike, M., Haque, F., Miah, D.M. 2008, "Quantitative assessment of people-oriented forestry in Bangladesh: a case study in the Tangail forest division," Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 88, pp. 83-92.
- Nijnik M, & Halder P. 2013. “Afforestation and reforestation projects in South and South-East Asia under the Clean Development Mechanism: Trends and development opportunities” Land Use Policy vol. 31, pp.504– 515.
- Rasheed, K.B.S. 1995, "Participatory forestry as a strategy for reforestation in Bangladesh", GeoJournal, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 39-44.
- Webb, E.L. & Hossain, S.M.Y. 2005, "Dalbergia sissoo mortality in Bangladesh plantations: correlations with environmental and management parameters", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 206, no. 1-3, pp. 61-69.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: