Lao PDR Resources
- Appanah, S. & Turnbull, J.M. (eds.) 1998, "A Review of Dipterocarps: Taxonomy, Ecology and Silviculture," Center for International Forestry Research. Bogor, Indonesia, p220.
- Barr, C., Sayer, J. 2012, "The political economy of reforestation and forest restoration in Asia-Pacific: critical issues for REDD+", Biological Conservation.
- Braeutigam, D. 2003, "Community Based Forest Management in Cambodia and Laos: Frame conditions, selected examples and implications" Working Paper 03, MRC-GTZ Cooperation Programme.
- Gilmour, D.A., Nguyen, V.S. & Xiong, T. 2000 Rehabilitation of degraded forest ecosystems in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand and Vietnam: an overview. IUCN, Thailand
- Lamb, D. 2011, Regreening the Bare Hills. Tropical forest restoration in the Asia-Pacific Region. Series: World Forests, Vol. 8, Springer.
- Mansourian, S. & Vallauri, D., 2012, Lessons learnt from WWF’s worldwide field initiatives aiming at restoring forest landscapes, WWF France, Marseille
- Phat, N., Knorr, W., Kim, S. 2004 "Appropriate measures for conservation of terrestrial carbon stocks—Analysis of trends of forest management in Southeast Asia", Forest Ecology and Management, Vol. 191, Iss. 1–3, pp. 283-299.
- Sabogal, Ceasar et al. (2013). "Multiple-use forest management in the humid tropics: Opportunities and challenges for sustainable forest management." Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Forestry Paper 173. Rome, Italy.
- Sovu, Savadogo, P., Tigabu, M. & Odn, P.C. 2010, "Restoration of former grazing lands in the highlands of Laos using direct seeding of four native tree species: Seedling establishment and growth performance", Mountain Research and Development, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 232-243.
- Sovu, Tigabu, M., Savadogo, P., Oden, P. & Xayvongsa, L. 2010, "Enrichment planting in a logged-over tropical mixed deciduous forest of Laos", Journal of Forestry Research, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 273-280.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: