- Appanah, S. & Turnbull, J.M. (eds.) 1998, "A Review of Dipterocarps: Taxonomy, Ecology and Silviculture," Center for International Forestry Research. Bogor, Indonesia, p220.
- Blakesley, D., Elliott, S., Kuarak, C., Navakitbumrung, P., Zangkum, S. & Anusarnsunthorn, V. 2002, "Propagating framework tree species to restore seasonally dry tropical forest: Implications of seasonal seed dispersal and dormancy", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 164, no. 1-3, pp. 31-38.
- Blakesley, E., Elliott, S., and Anusarnsunthorn, V. 1998, “Low technology tree propagation and the restoration of natural forest ecosystems” in Tree Biotechnology: Towards the Millennium, eds. M.R. Davey, P.G. Anderson, K.C. Lowe and J.B. Power, Nottingham University Press, Nottingham, pp.31-44.
- Elliott, S., Blakesley, D. & Anusarnsunthorn, V. (eds) 1998, Forests for the Future: Growing and Planting Native Trees for Restoring Forest Ecosystems.
- Elliott, S., Blakesley, D., Maxwell, J.F. et al. 2006, “Helping forests to help themselves—accelerating natural regeneration” in How to Plant a Forest: The Principles and Practice of Restoring Tropical Forests, The Forest Restoration Research Unit, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- Elliott, S., Kuarak, C., Navakitbumrung, P., Zangkum, S., Anusarnsunthorn, V. & Blakesley, D. 2002, "Propagating framework trees to restore seasonally dry tropical forest in northern Thailand", New Forests, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 63-70.
- Elliott, S., Navakitbumrung, P., Kuarak, C., Zangkum, S., Anusarnsunthorn, V. & Blakesley, D. 2003, "Selecting framework tree species for restoring seasonally dry tropical forests in northern Thailand based on field performance", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 184, no. 1-3, pp. 177-191.
- Enters, T, Durst, P. (2004). What does it take? The role of incentives in forest plantation development in Asia and the Pacific. RAP Publication 2004/27, Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Bangkok.
- Enters, T. & Durst, P. 2004, "What does it take? The role of incentives in forest plantation development in Asia and the Pacific", RAP Publication 2004/27, Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Bangkok.
- Friday, Kathleen S., M. Elmo Drilling, and Dennis Garrity. 1999. Imperata grassland rehabilitation using Agroforestry and Assisted Natural Regeneration. International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, Southeast Asian Regional Research Programme, Bogor, Indonesia.
- Gilmour, D.A., Nguyen, V.S. & Xiong, T. 2000 Rehabilitation of degraded forest ecosystems in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand and Vietnam: an overview. IUCN, Thailand
- Hafner, J.A. 1995, "Beyond Basic Needs: Participation and Village Reforestation in Thailand", Community Development Journal, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 72-82.
- Hardwick, K., Healey, J.R., Elliott, S. & Blakesley, D. 2004, "Research needs for restoring seasonal tropical forests in Thailand: accelerated natural regeneration", New Forests, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 285-302.
- Kaosa-ard, Apichart: 1981 Teak (Tectona grandisLinn. f.), its natural distribution and related factors. Nat.Hist.Bull.Siam.Soc. 29: 55-74.
- Lamb, D. 2011, Regreening the Bare Hills. Tropical forest restoration in the Asia-Pacific Region. Series: World Forests, Vol. 8, Springer.
- Marghescu, T. 2001, "Restoration of degraded forest land in Thailand: the case of Khao Kho", Unasylva, vol. 52, no. 207, pp. 52-54.
- Nijnik M, & Halder P. 2013. “Afforestation and reforestation projects in South and South-East Asia under the Clean Development Mechanism: Trends and development opportunities” Land Use Policy vol. 31, pp.504– 515.
- Niskanen, A. & Saastamoinen, O. 1996, "Tree plantations in the Philippines and Thailand: Economic, Social, and Environmental Evaluation", World Institute for Development Economics Research - Research For Action 30.
- Pakkad, G., Torre, F., Elliott, S. & Blakesley, D. 2003, "Selecting seed trees for a forest restoration program: A case study using Spondias axillaris Roxb. (Anacardiaceae)", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 182, no. 1-3, pp. 363-370.
- Phat, N., Knorr, W., Kim, S. 2004 "Appropriate measures for conservation of terrestrial carbon stocks—Analysis of trends of forest management in Southeast Asia", Forest Ecology and Management, Vol. 191, Iss. 1–3, pp. 283-299.
- Pibumrung, P., Gajaseni, N. & Popan, A. 2008, "Profiles of carbon stocks in forest, reforestation and agricultural land, Northern Thailand", Journal of Forestry Research, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 11-18.
- Pibumrung, P., Gajaseni1, N., Popan, A. 2008, "Profiles of carbon stocks in forest, reforestation and agricultural land, Northern Thailand", Journal of Forestry Research, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 11-18.
- Sharp, A. & Nakagoshi, N. 2006, "Rehabilitation of degraded forests in Thailand: policy and practice", Landscape and Ecological Engineering, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 139-146.
- Southworth, J., Nagendra, H., Cassidy, L. 2012 "Forest transition pathways in Asia – studies from Nepal, India, Thailand, and Cambodia", Journal of Land Use Science, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 51-65.
- Wangpakapattanawong, P., Kavinchan, N., Vaidhayakarn, C., Schmidt-Vogt, D., Elliott, S., 2010. "Fallow to forest: Applying indigenous and scientific knowledge of swidden cultivation to tropical forest restoration." Forest Ecology and Management vol. 260, no. 8, pp. 1399-1406
- Watanabe, H., Sahunalu, P. & Khemnark, C. 1988, "Combinations of trees and crops in the taungya method as applied in Thailand", Agroforestry Systems, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 169-177.
- Woods, K. & Elliott, S. 2004, "Direct seeding for forest restoration on abandoned agricultural land in Northern Thailand", Journal of Tropical Forest Science, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 248-259.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: