- Appanah, S. & Turnbull, J.M. (eds.) 1998, "A Review of Dipterocarps: Taxonomy, Ecology and Silviculture," Center for International Forestry Research. Bogor, Indonesia, p220.
- Barr, C., Sayer, J. 2012, "The political economy of reforestation and forest restoration in Asia-Pacific: critical issues for REDD+", Biological Conservation.
- Boucher, D. et al. (2014). Quelques réussites dans
la réduction de la déforestation: Des pays tropicaux où les politiques de protection de la forêt et de reboisement ont fonctionné. June 2014. Union of Concerned Scientists, p.1-66. Available at: http://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/files/legacy/assets/documents/global_warming/UCS-2014-DeforestationSuccessStories-Francais-final.pdf [Accessed September 26, 2016].
- Clement, F. & Amezaga, J.M. 2008, "Linking reforestation policies with land use change in northern Vietnam: Why local factors matter", Geoforum, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 265-277.
- Clement, F. & Amezaga, J.M. 2009, "Afforestation and forestry land allocation in northern Vietnam: Analysing the gap between policy intentions and outcomes", Land Use Policy, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 458-470.
- Cuong, C.V., Brown, S., To, H.H., and M. Hockings. 2015. Using Melaleuca fences as soft coastal engineering for mangrove restoration in Kien Giang, Vietnam. Ecological Engineering 81: 256-265.
- Friday, Kathleen S., M. Elmo Drilling, and Dennis Garrity. 1999. Imperata grassland rehabilitation using Agroforestry and Assisted Natural Regeneration. International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, Southeast Asian Regional Research Programme, Bogor, Indonesia.
- Gilmour, D.A., Nguyen, V.S. & Xiong, T. 2000 Rehabilitation of degraded forest ecosystems in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand and Vietnam: an overview. IUCN, Thailand
- Grainger, A. 2010, "The Bigger Picture: Tropical Forest Change in Context, Concept and Practice" in Reforesting Landscapes, ed. J. Southworth, Springer Netherlands, pp. 15-43.
- Hall, J.M., Holt, T.V., Daniels, A.E., Balthazar, V., Lambin, E.F. 2012, "Trade-offs between tree cover, carbon storage and floristic biodiversity in reforesting landscapes", Landscape Ecology.
- Hong, P.N. 2001, "Reforestation of mangroves after severe impacts of herbicides during the the Viet Nam war: the case of Can Gio", Unasylva, vol. 52 no. 207 pp. 57-60.
- Lamb, D. 2011, Regreening the Bare Hills. Tropical forest restoration in the Asia-Pacific Region. Series: World Forests, Vol. 8, Springer.
- Lambin, E.F. & Meyfroidt, P. 2010 "Land use transitions: Socio-ecological feedback versus socio-economic change", Land Use Policy, vol. 27, pp. 108–118.
- Mansourian, S. & Vallauri, D., 2012, Lessons learnt from WWF’s worldwide field initiatives aiming at restoring forest landscapes, WWF France, Marseille
- McElwee, P. 2009. Reforesting “Bare Hills” in Vietnam: Social and Environmental Consequences of the 5 Million Hectare Reforestation Program. AMBIO: A Journal of the Human Environment, vol. 38 no. 6, pp.325-333.
- McElwee, P. 2009. Reforesting “bare hills” in Vietnam: Social and environmental consequences of the 5 million hectare reforestation program. Ambio: A Journal of the Human Environment, vol. 38 no. 6, pp. 325-333.
- McNamara, S., Tinh, D.V., Erskine, P.D., Lamb, D., Yates, D. & Brown, S. 2006, "Rehabilitating degraded forest land in central Vietnam with mixed native species plantings", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 233, no. 2-3, pp. 358-365.
- Meyfroidt, P. & Lambin, E.F. 2008, "The Causes of the Reforestation in Vietnam", Land Use Policy, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 182-197.
- Meyfroidt, P. & Lambin, E.F. 2010, "Forest Transition in Vietnam and Bhutan: Causes and Environmental Impacts" in Reforesting Landscapes, ed. J. Southworth, Springer Netherlands, pp. 315-339.
- Nijnik M, & Halder P. 2013. “Afforestation and reforestation projects in South and South-East Asia under the Clean Development Mechanism: Trends and development opportunities” Land Use Policy vol. 31, pp.504– 515.
- Oxmann, J.F., Pham, Q.H., Schwendenmann, L., Stellman, J.M. & Lara, R.J. 2010, "Mangrove reforestation in
Vietnam: the effect of sediment physicochemical properties on nutrient cycling", Plant & Soil, vol. 326, no. 1,
- Phat, N., Knorr, W., Kim, S. 2004 "Appropriate measures for conservation of terrestrial carbon stocks—Analysis of trends of forest management in Southeast Asia", Forest Ecology and Management, Vol. 191, Iss. 1–3, pp. 283-299.
- Sabogal, Ceasar et al. (2013). "Multiple-use forest management in the humid tropics: Opportunities and challenges for sustainable forest management." Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Forestry Paper 173. Rome, Italy.
- Salek, L. & Vylupek, O. 2012, "Contribution to the Restoration of Mixed Forests in Central Vietnam", Journal of Sustainable Forestry.
- de Jong, W. 2010. "Forest rehabilitation and its implication for forest transition theory" Biotropica, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 3-9.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: