- 2012. Applying InVEST to Spatial Planning: China, Colombia, Hawaii and Indonesia, Natural Capital Project.
- Adams, C., Rodrigues, S. T., Calmon, M. and Kumar, C. 2016. Impacts of large-scale forest restoration on socioeconomic status and local livelihoods: what we know and do not know. Biotropica, vol. 48, pp. 731–744. doi:10.1111/btp.12385
- Barr, C., Sayer, J. 2012, "The political economy of reforestation and forest restoration in Asia-Pacific: critical issues for REDD+", Biological Conservation.
- Bennett, M. T. 2008. China's sloping land conversion program: Institutional innovation or business as usual?. Ecological Economics, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 699-711.
- Ecott, Tim. (2002). Restauration des paysages forestiers: Exemples concrets dans 5 écorégions. WWF International, Gland, Suisse.
- Enters, T, Durst, P. (2004). What does it take? The role of incentives in forest plantation development in Asia and the Pacific. RAP Publication 2004/27, Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Bangkok.
- Lele, U, Kumar, N, Husain, S, Zazueta, A, Kelly, L. (2000). The World Bank Forest Strategy: Striking the Right Balance. Washington, DC: World Bank, pp. i-153.
- Mansourian, S. & Vallauri, D., 2012, Lessons learnt from WWF’s worldwide field initiatives aiming at restoring forest landscapes, WWF France, Marseille
- Oviedo, G. 2005, "Land Ownership and Forest Restoration" in Forest Restoration in Landscapes: Beyond Planting Trees, eds. S. Mansourian, D. Vallauri, N. Dudley, (in cooperation with WWF international), Springer, New York, pp. 84-93.
- Peng, S., Zhou, T., Liang, L. & Ren, W. 2012, "Landscape Pattern Dynamics and Mechanisms during Vegetation Restoration: A Multiscale, Hierarchical Patch Dynamics Approach", Restoration Ecology, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 95-102.
- Ren H., Yang L., Liu N., 2007. "Nurse plant theory and its application in ecological restoration in lower subtropics of China." Progress in Natural Science, vol. 18, pp. 137-142.
- Weyerhaeuser, H., Wilkes, A., & Kahrl, F. 2005. "Local impacts and responses to regional forest conservation and rehabilitation programs in China’s northwest Yunnan province" Agricultural Systems, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 234-253.
- Xu, Jianchu. April 2006. Mountain Research and Development, 26(3):254:262. International Mountain Society
- Zhang, B., Yang, Y. S., & Zepp, H. 2004. "Effect of vegetation restoration on soil and water erosion and nutrient losses of a severely eroded clayey Plinthudult in southeastern China", Catena, vol. 57 no. 1, pp. 77-90.
- Zhu, H., Xu, Z.F., Wang, H., and Li, B.G., 2004. "Tropical rain forest fragmentation and its ecological and species diversity changes in Southern Yunnan, China." Biodiversity & Conservation, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1355-1372.
- de Jong, W. 2010. "Forest rehabilitation and its implication for forest transition theory" Biotropica, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 3-9.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: