- Chapman, C.A. & Chapman, L.J. 1999, "Forest restoration in abandoned agricultural land a case study from East Africa", Conservation Biology, vol. 13, nos. 6, pp. 1301-1311.
- Chapman, C.A., Chapman, L.J., Zanne, A. & Burgess, M.A. 2002, "Does weeding promote regeneration of an indigenous tree community in felled pine plantations in Uganda", Restoration Ecology, vol. 10, nos. 2, pp. 408-415.
- Chapman, C.A., Kitajima, K., Zanne, A.E., Kaufman, L.S. & Lawes, M.J. 2008, "A 10-year evaluation of the functional basis for regeneration habitat preference of trees in an African evergreen forest", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 255, nos. 11, pp. 3790-3796.
- Duncan, R.S. & Chapman, C.A. 1999, "Seed Dispersal and Potential Forest Succession in Abandoned Agriculture in Tropical Africa", Ecological Applications, vol. 9, no. 3, 998-1008.
- Duncan, R.S. & Chapman, C.A. 2003, "Consequences of plantation harvest during tropical forest restoration in Uganda", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 173, nos. 13, pp. 235-250.
- Hartter, J., Southworth, J. & Binford, M. 2010, "Parks as a mechanism to maintain and facilitate recovery of forest cover: examining reforestation, forest maintenance and productivity in Uganda in reforesting landscapes:linking pattern and process, eds. H. Nagendra & Southworth, J, Springer Nertherlands, pp. 275-296.
- Kansenene, J.M. 2007, "Impact of exotic plantations and harvesting methods on the regeneration of indigenous tree species in Kibale forest, Uganda", African Journal of Ecology, vol. 45, suppl. 1, pp. 41-47.
- Lejju, J.B., Oryem-Origa, H. & Kansenene, J.M. 2001, "Regeneration of indigenous trees in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Uganda", African Journal of Ecology, vol. 39, nos. 1, pp. 65-73.
- Lwanga, J.S. 2003, "Forest succession in Kibale National Park, Uganda: implications for forest restoration and management", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 41, nos. 1, pp. 9-22.
- Omeja, P.A., Chapman, C.A. & Obua, J. 2009, "Enrichment planting does not improve tree restoration when compared with natural regeneration in a former pine plantation in Kibale National Park, Uganda", African Journal of Ecology, vol. 47, nos. 4, pp. 650-657.
- Omeja, P.A., Chapman, C.A., Obua, J., Lwanga, J.S., Jacob, A.L., Wanyama, F. & Mugenyi, R. 2011, "Intensive tree planting facilitates tropical forest biodiversity and biomass accumulation in Kibale National Park, Uganda", Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 261, nos. 3, pp. 703-709.
- Omeja, P.A., Lwanga, J.S., Obua, J. & Chapman, C.A. 2011, "Fire control as a simple means of promoting tropical forest restoration", Tropical Conservation Science, vol. 4, nos. 3, pp. 287-299.
- Zanne, A.E. & Chapman, C.A. 2001, "Expediting reforestation in tropical forests grasslands: distance and isolation from seed sources in plantations", Ecological Applications, vol. 11, nos. 6, pp. 1610-1621.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: