- Appanah, S. & Turnbull, J.M. (eds.) 1998, "A Review of Dipterocarps: Taxonomy, Ecology and Silviculture," Center for International Forestry Research. Bogor, Indonesia, p220.
- Braeutigam, D. 2003, "Community Based Forest Management in Cambodia and Laos: Frame conditions, selected examples and implications" Working Paper 03, MRC-GTZ Cooperation Programme.
- Chan,S, Sasaki, N. 2014. Assessment of Drivers of Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Phnom Tbeng Forest Based on Socio-Economic Surveys. Journal of Environmental Protection, vol. 5, pp.1641-1653.
- Forestry Administration/Cambodian Tree Seed Project, 2005 "Guidelines for Site Selection and Tree Planting in Cambodia"
- Gilmour, D.A., Nguyen, V.S. & Xiong, T. 2000 Rehabilitation of degraded forest ecosystems in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand and Vietnam: an overview. IUCN, Thailand
- Phat, N., Knorr, W., Kim, S. 2004 "Appropriate measures for conservation of terrestrial carbon stocks—Analysis of trends of forest management in Southeast Asia", Forest Ecology and Management, Vol. 191, Iss. 1–3, pp. 283-299.
- Sabogal, Ceasar et al. (2013). "Multiple-use forest management in the humid tropics: Opportunities and challenges for sustainable forest management." Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Forestry Paper 173. Rome, Italy.
- Southworth, J., Nagendra, H., Cassidy, L. 2012 "Forest transition pathways in Asia – studies from Nepal, India, Thailand, and Cambodia", Journal of Land Use Science, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 51-65.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: