- Foale, S. 2001, "'Where's our development?' Landowner aspirations and envrionmentalist agendas in Western Solomon Islands ", The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 44-67.
- Kanowski, J., C. P. Catterall, and G. W. Wardell-Johnson. 2005. Consequences of broadscale timber plantations for biodiversity in cleared rainforest landscapes of tropical and subtropical Australia. For. Ecol. Manage. 208: 359–372
- Matthew J. Kelty, 2006, The role of species mixtures in plantation forestry, USA, Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 233, pp. 195–204
- Nakamura, Akihiro et. al. 2007, "The use of ants and other soil and litter arthropods as bio-indicators of the impacts of rainforest clearing and subsequent land use," Journal of Insect Conservation vol. 11 pp. 177-186.
- Primavera, J. H., M. dela Cruz, C. Montilijao, H. Consunji, M. dela Paz, R. N. Rollon, K. Maranan, M. S. Samson, and A. Blanco. 2016. Preliminary assessment of post-Haiyan mangrove damage and short-term recovery in Eastern Samar, central Philippines. Marine Pollution Bulletin vol 109, p.p. 744-750.
- Sarrailh, J.M., and N. Ayrault. 2001. "Rehabilitation of nickle mining sites in New Caledonia," Unasylva, ed A. Perlis. Vol 52. Rome, Italy.
- Skoglund, J., 1992. "The role of seed banks in vegetation dynamics and restoration of dry tropical ecosystems." Journal of Vegetation Science, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 357-360.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: