- Adams, C., Rodrigues, S. T., Calmon, M. and Kumar, C. 2016. Impacts of large-scale forest restoration on socioeconomic status and local livelihoods: what we know and do not know. Biotropica, vol. 48, pp. 731–744. doi:10.1111/btp.12385
- Bennett, M. T. 2008. China's sloping land conversion program: Institutional innovation or business as usual?. Ecological Economics, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 699-711.
- Mansourian, S. & Vallauri, D., 2012, Lessons learnt from WWF’s worldwide field initiatives aiming at restoring forest landscapes, WWF France, Marseille
- Peng, S., Zhou, T., Liang, L. & Ren, W. 2012, "Landscape Pattern Dynamics and Mechanisms during Vegetation Restoration: A Multiscale, Hierarchical Patch Dynamics Approach", Restoration Ecology, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 95-102.
- Ren H., Yang L., Liu N., 2007. "Nurse plant theory and its application in ecological restoration in lower subtropics of China." Progress in Natural Science, vol. 18, pp. 137-142.
- Weyerhaeuser, H., Wilkes, A., & Kahrl, F. 2005. "Local impacts and responses to regional forest conservation and rehabilitation programs in China’s northwest Yunnan province" Agricultural Systems, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 234-253.
- Xu, Jianchu. April 2006. Mountain Research and Development, 26(3):254:262. International Mountain Society
- Zhang, B., Yang, Y. S., & Zepp, H. 2004. "Effect of vegetation restoration on soil and water erosion and nutrient losses of a severely eroded clayey Plinthudult in southeastern China", Catena, vol. 57 no. 1, pp. 77-90.
- Zhu, H., Xu, Z.F., Wang, H., and Li, B.G., 2004. "Tropical rain forest fragmentation and its ecological and species diversity changes in Southern Yunnan, China." Biodiversity & Conservation, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1355-1372.
ELTI is a joint initiative of: