Project - Government Resources
- Enters, T, Durst, P. (2004). What does it take? The role of incentives in forest plantation development in Asia and the Pacific. RAP Publication 2004/27, Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Bangkok.
- Ministry of Natural Resources, Energy and Environment. (2010). Malawi State of Environment and Outlook Report: Environment for Sustainable Economic Growth. Malawi.
- Ministry of Natural Resources. (1996) National Forest Policy of Malawi. Malawi.
- Sarrailh, J.M., and N. Ayrault. 2001. "Rehabilitation of nickle mining sites in New Caledonia," Unasylva, ed A. Perlis. Vol 52. Rome, Italy.
- the Seychelles Tourism Board, the Seychelles Breweries Ltd: Morne Blanc National Park, Seychelles
- ANCON, ANARAP, CCIAP: Panama
- BCCP, Forest Department: Bagladesh
- Reforestation project using native species in Maringa-Lopori-Wamba region (Democratic Republic of Congo): establishment of the Bonobo Peace Forest.
- Clean Development Mechanism - Reforestation projects, San Nicholas and Chinchina, Colombia
- Corporacion Regional Antioquia - SINA II (Regional Corporation of Antioquia - National Environmental System - Forest restoration projects)
- ERECON, Ministry of Environment Cambodia, UNU: Kampong Cham province, Mondol Kiri province, and Battam Bang province, Cambodia
- Eritrea Government: Gala-Nefhi, Eritrea
- Experiencia de recuperación de áreas de pasturas degradadas y abandonadas en lomerío altamente intervenido en el Caquetá – Colombia
- Facilitation in areas of Gorse invasion, Chisaca, Colombia
- Fire and Rescue Services Agency: Port Glaud district, Seychelles
- Fondo de Agua de Quito - Quito's Water Fund
- GCCA, NAREI: Guyana
- JICA, Honda, MARD: Cao Phong, Vietnam
- Nurseries for forest trees: Burkina Faso
- Lafarge, India Government: Chhattisgarh, India
- MHWDP, Forest Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh, local Gram Panchayats (GPs) and the World Bank: Bilaspur, India
- A preliminary working plan for the public forest tract of the Mindoro Lumber and Logging Company, Bongabon, Mindoro, Philippine Islands
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment: Umana Yana, Guyana
- Forest Landscape Restoration Opportunity Assessment for Rwanda
- NFA, RECPA: Rwoho Central Forest Reserve, Uganda
- Experiences of a research institute in forest restoration practices in Nigeria
- Pacto pela Restauração da Mata Atlântica (Atlantic Forest Restoration Pact)
- Procuenca-FAO Project
- RCID, RNRA, RAB: Northern and Eastern province, Rwanda
- Reforestation in Cruz Machado, Parana State, Brazil
- Restoration of the Cerros Orientales de Bogota - Jardin Botanico de Bogota
- Rwanda ministry of natural reosurces: Kanama Sector in Rubavu District, Rwanda
- USAID Leaf, the Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden: Mae Sa-Kog Ma, Thailand
- Yayasan Tanam Pohon Indonesia Million Trees Program
- the City Forestry Service, the People's Committee of Can Gio District: Can Gio, Vietnam
ELTI is a joint initiative of: